2011年7月4日月曜日

a composition lacking in unity.

I would like to introduce my lovely bunny!
His name is Chappy which my father named. At first I did not really like the name but now I do love it! I call him "Cha-San"!

When he came to our house I was not there because I was in Canada studying abroad. My young sister said that he came our house instead of me!

Because he was so small and quiet, and he used to be touched by us, we thought that he was female. But quite recently we have found that he is MALE! That was surprising.




Now you can see how cute he was! This picture was taken when he just came our place!
Everyone who saw the picture says "Oh My God he is sooo sooooo cute! The cutest in the world!!!" Yes that is what I exactly thought. lol


I think this article is so trivial.....But I could not write about deep and considerable thing.


What can I write....??
Oh last week I bought the single-lens reflex camera! It cost about \55000! I have been wanted the camera because I will go to Canada the end of this July. I will see my host family or friends there! I cannot wait.


Newfoundland, where I was studying English for 10 months is exceedingly countryside. It is said that there was the place modeled "Alice's Wonderland". Can you imagine those places? Forests, trails, the ocean, many wild animals... You can even see whales, bears there!





There are a specific animal which is called Moose in Newfoundland.
A moose is a large brown animal like a deer that has very large flat antlers (horns that grow like branches) and lives in North America, northern Europe, and parts of Asia. The last picture moose is in the middle. Can you see?
If you cannot, I bet you can find how worth to take great pictures there. You can understand why I so wanted the great quality of camera badly.

I do not know what to write to finish this last blog, but if there is anyone who read those articles written by junior-high school student (lol), I appreciate you!



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿