2011年7月4日月曜日

Jetzt habe ich keine Zeit

These days I have been spending so busy time. Since last year I learned that Language faculty's exams are quite earlier than official "exam week."

I have 9 exams and 5 essays this semester. 7 out of 9 are from German Department. I really have to start concentrating study German but the reason the exams are located on earlier I also have to go for my part-time jobs. Recently I started double-working. One is Lunch box-seller in Tokyo station and the other one is in Cafe in Kojimachi. I sell "Ekiben" in Tokyo station. That job is actually not fun. Quite boring, though I cannot quit because of easiness of the job. The other job in Cafe is interesting! I can talk to the customers and even sometimes can drink with them. (Not like KYABAKURA though LOL) But there days which I have to prepare for those final exams. I am in trouble. I need more time to both working and studying!!!!

Ok, let me change the topic because the former topic will last forever and it is boring to read. Actually I cannot write anything interesting right now because.....I cannot explain! haha

Then let me write about how I hate summer. I totally prefer to spend time in winter than summer!! Of course the best season is autumn, but if I have to choose whether winter or Summer, I definitely chose former one. I have several reasons for this. First, I hate sweating. In summer time almost everyone sweat including me. And I do hate the smell of that. I guess there are not many who likes to smell people sweating lol. Next, in Summer time we cannot really care about fashion. I like to layer my clothing, but how can I do that in summer? In winter time if you feel cold you can wear as many as you want, but if you feel too hot in Summer time you cannot take off everything in front of the other people.

See? I bet now you feel like liking winter more than summer....!!!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿